Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Best Body Care of 2015


We're almost toward the end of my favorites of 2015 series! I've already covered my favorite skincare and haircare products but let's not forget the less glamorous body care products. Here are my top lotions, scrubs and everything else to keep your skin looking nice:


NIVEA IN-SHOWER COCOA BUTTER BODY LOTION ($5.99+): This has to be my favorite body care find of last year because it leaves me no excuse for taking care of my skin. You apply it after cleansing, rinse it off and voilá your skin is moisturized. I typically use it during my morning showers but occasionally I'll use it at night in replace of my normal body lotion if I'm super exhausted or if I get home super late.

NEUTROGENA LIGHT SESAME FORMULA BODY OIL ($7.97+): I received this to test out from Influenster and immediately fell in love with it. I've used body oils in the past but I've always been annoyed with how greasy and heavy they feel on my skin. This lightweight sesame formula absorbs quickly and works well to hydrate and really lock in the moisture. If you'd like, read my full review of the Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula Body Oil here.


CETAPHIL MOISTURIZING CREAM ($21.99+): I've been using this body lotion since I was a kid since I have sensitive skin and get occasional eczema flare-ups. It's by no means an attractive looking product but it gets the job done when it comes to moisturizing the skin. It isn't heavy and absorbs into the skin relatively quickly.


SOAP & GLORY FLAKE AWAY BODY SCRUB ($15): Definitely the most "glamorous" product of the bunch, this Soap & Glory body scrub has been a longtime favorite of mine. It smells absolutely divine and does a great job at scrubbing away any dead skin without over-exfoliating and irritating your skin.

PRODUCTS MENTIONED

What were your favorite body care products of 2015?

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment