Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Link Love


Happy Sunday everybody! I hope you all had a wonderful week and a great start to your weekend. I'm especially happy this weekend because it's a three day weekend for me, which means no work tomorrow! I also had an interesting Saturday as it was my first time walking in a fashion show, I hope to get some pictures soon. Until then, here are my favorite articles from this week:

BEAUTY
1. If you're new to skincare you have to check out these 5 beauty brands
2. Get rid of your blackheads for good
3. What the heck is an Essence anyways?
4. Figure out your skin type once and for all

FASHION
1. You've got to check out these 38 online shops

LIFESTYLE
1. Here's another iPhone iOS update for you

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment