Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Monday, May 23, 2016

ColourPop Super Shock Shadows Haul & Swatches


It's no secret that I'm in love with ColourPop. If you follow me on Snapchat (@wcmelle) you'll see that I rock a different ColourPop lippie almost every day. My latest obsession from the brand, though? Their Super Shock Shadows. They're the most buttery, highly-pigmented, gorgeous eyeshadows I've ever had the honor to work with.


The Super Shock Shadows come individually packaged in twist-cap containers, which are important to keep closed tight because of their formulation. If you leave them open for too long they can lose their pigmentation and begin to dry out. ColourPop recommends using your finger or a flat synthetic brush for application. The color payout is beautiful from every single one of the shadows I bought and I'm already itching to purchase more at only $5 a pop!


From left to right:
Wattles - Dusty beige pink that comes in a satin finish and works beautifully as an all-over the lid shade.
La La - Pinky rose gold shade comes in an ultra metallic finish that is perfect to finish your look off with.
On the Rocks - Metallic true bronze with gold and violet glitter that is incredibly versatile as either an all-over the lid, in the crease or a pop of color on the center of the lid.
Mittens - The only matte shadow I purchased and it makes me wish I bought more! This deep warm brown has a reddish undertone making it perfect for deepening the crease.
Bae - Described as a rich eggplant purple with an emerald and turquoise glitter duo chrome metallic finish this is easily the most unique shade I got. In certain lights this shadow looks blue and in others it sparkles purple.

Do you have any other ColourPop shades you'd recommend?

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment