Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review: Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser


The Milky Jelly Cleanser ($18) is Glossier's most talked about product since Balm Dotcom, both of which I purchased in my latest Glossier Haul. It was created after Into the Gloss creator, Emily Weiss, asked her readers to describe their fantasy face wash. As a result, this daily cleanser was born.

The Product
This ultra gentle daily cleanser can be used on dry skin to dissolve away makeup and grime or on wet skin to wash away impurities. It's pH-balanced and made with five skin conditioners to leave your face feeling healthy and soft. One of which comes from the same gentle cleansing agents you'd find in contact lens solution, so it's tough on impurities but won't sting like a mother****** if it gets in your eyes.

The Verdict
I tested the Milky Jelly Cleanser on both dry and wet skin and the results were exactly what I had expected. For the dry skin test, I used the cleanser to take off a full face of makeup and after some good massaging I only had a bit of waterproof eyeliner left in the corners of my eyes. For the wet skin test, it effectively cleansed my skin and left my face feeling soft and refreshed. I'm incredibly pleased with how this Glossier cleanser performed so it's no wonder there's so much positive press surrounding it. I believe it could work for all skin types as Glossier claims, but it's a must try for those with sensitive and/or dry skin.

TL;DR
• Can be used on dry skin to dissolve makeup ✓
• Cleanses face leaving it feeling healthy and soft ✓
• Gentle on the skin ✓
• Good for all skin types ✓

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment