Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Best Haircare of 2015


Last week I shared 3 ways I keep my colored hair healthy and now I bring to you the products I use to do that. I've been dyeing and bleaching my hair since I was in high school but I still get compliments on how nice my hair is to this day. The products I've used have evolved over time but these are the ones that dominated my 2015:


SUAVE SEA MINERAL INFUSION SHAMPOO ($2.92) & SUAVE SEA MINERAL INFUSION CONDITIONER ($2.92): I discovered this line early in the year when I was hunting for a volumizing shampoo and conditioner. The product smells vaguely similar to Bumble & Bumble's Surf line and it also claims to be comparable in performance. I've never tried the Bumble & Bumble Surf Shampoo and Conditioner, as they cost a pretty penny, but this Suave dupe effectively gives my hair tons of volume for a fraction of the price. It's also great at ridding my hair of any grease and product buildup without stripping my color.


ORIBE DRY TEXTURIZING SPRAY ($44): This has been my number one styling product for the past two years. I love how it gives body and texture to my fine and straight Asian hair without making it crunchy or sticky.

ORIBE VOLUMISTA MIST ($42): If I'm looking for even more volume I'll add this volumizing mist to my roots. Like the dry texturizing spray it's also effective while leaving my hair looking and moving naturally.


MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL DEEP REPAIR MASQUE ($18+): This deep conditioner is a cult favorite for good reason. In just one use I noticed how significantly softer my hair felt and healthier it looked. It has a very thick consistency but it's fairly easy to work through wet hair and it smells amazing. I leave it on for about 5-7 minutes while I continue to pamper myself in the shower.

DAVINES ALCHEMIC SILVER CONDITIONER ($19.94+): Since my hair is dyed blonde I use this purple conditioner (nevermind the Silver in its name) to prevent any brassiness. I've been using it for over two years now and it's worth every penny to me since it prolongs my need for a visit to my hairstylist.

Products Mentioned
What are your favorite haircare products of 2015?
xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment