Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Monday, May 2, 2016

Mask Day Monday: TonyMoly I'm Real Red Wine Sheet Mask


Now I'm not usually a red wine type of gal but when it comes to sheet masks I'll take it. This TonyMoly Red Wine Sheet Mask promises to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. Red wine extract works to tighten and purify the skin giving you a healthier-looking complexion.


I kept the sheet mask on for the recommended 20 minutes but I noticed it started to dry out within the first 10. Like most TonyMoly sheet masks it did come highly saturated but I believe the red wine extract evaporated much quicker than the ingredients in other masks I've tried. Due to this, the sheet mask didn't work as effectively as I had hoped.

I saw a very slight improvement in the size of the pores but I've definitely tried sheet masks that have demonstrated better results than this one. One of my favorite sheet masks for pore care would have to be the Skin Food Snail Sheet Mask, so check that one out instead!

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment