Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Review: Neutrogena Body Oil


I suffered from eczema as a child and occasionally when it gets really cold it'll flare up again, especially on my legs. A few weeks ago my skin got really bad again, to the point where it was dry, flaky and painful. My regular body lotion wasn't cutting it so I doubled up with this Neutrogena Body Oil and within a few days it was all gone.

The Product
This Neutrogena Body Oil is a light sesame formula that is supposed to instantly absorb into the skin, thus sealing in moisture. It leaves the skin moisturized, soft, silky and looking radiant.


The Results
I am very pleased with how this product performed, especially considering how it helped to soothe my eczema. Despite it being an oil, the product did absorb very quickly into my skin. I can definitely say that this product oil has been helping to keep my skin soft and glowing during these colder winter months.

Highlights
• Lightweight formula 
• Instantly absorbed into the skin 
• Seals in moisture 
• Leaves skin moisturized, soft, silky & looking radiant 

xoxo, Elle
Follow

Disclaimer: These products were provided to me by NEUTROGENA®. Thoughts and opinions are my own.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment