Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation


I picked up this well known Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation ($18) during my recent trip to London. As I mentioned in my London Haul post, I made this purchase at the perfect time since I needed a new foundation since my skin was drying up due to the colder weather. I purchased the shade No. 53 Light Beige.

The Product
This foundation comes in a soft and blendable formula for a flawless finish. I find it glides onto the skin easily and blends in seamlessly with my skin giving it a very natural finish. It's enriched with fruit therapy and crystalline pigments to encourage radiance, hydration and younger-looking skin. It has a somewhat fruity fragrance to it that I find quite enjoyable during application, but the scent quickly fades. The product claims to last up to 16 hours, which I find to be more or less true depending on how oily your skin is.

The Results
I've been using the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation for almost an entire month now and it is definitely my favorite drugstore/high-street foundation. It works well for my combination skin as it keeps the dry patches hydrated and does not dissolve in the oily sections. Also, despite my oily skin the foundation lasts all day as long as I blot my T-zone midday. I'd highly recommend the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation to individuals with dry to normal combination skin that are looking for an affordable alternative to a specialty brand foundation.

Highlights
• Soft and blendable formula 
• Encourages radiance, hydration and younger-looking skin 
• Lasts up to 16 hours (for dry to normal skin types)

What are your thoughts?


Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment