Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Link Love

Source: We Heart It
One of my favorite things to do is to read, and during the week I usually find a lot of interesting articles that I would love to share. A few of the sites I frequent do a blog series where they round up their favorite posts at the end of the week so I've decided to start my own! Welcome to my first edition of what I'd like to call "Sunday Link Love," where I'll be sharing the articles that I found interesting and think my readers would too. Hope you all enjoy these reads as much as I did:

BLOGGING
1. 5 Things To Do To Your Blog Photos by A Girl, Obsessed
2. Are You Making These Website Mistakes (+ How to Fix Them) by Allyssa Barnes
3. 4 Things to Know About Periscope by Altitude Summit

BEAUTY
1. The Top 5 Shampoos for Oily Hair, According to the Internet by Byrdie
2. This 15-Minute Workout Will Tone Your Body in Just 3 Weeks by Byrdie
3. How to Revive Your Busted Beauty Products by Refinery29
4. Quick Fix Skin-Care Swaps by Refinery29

FASHION
1. The Bra Instagrammers Can't "Like" Enough by Popsugar
2. 8 Practical Style Tips From One of the Industry's Biggest Bloggers by Popsugar
3. These Fashion Trends are Perfect for the Office by Refinery29

CAREER
1. 8 Amazing Newsletters and Freebies For Ambitious Girls by Career Girl Daily
2. 4 Amazing Places To Buy Desk Accessories and Glam Up Your Office by Career Girl Daily

What kind of articles would you like to see in the future?


Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment