Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Thursday, October 22, 2015

4 Korean Beauty YouTubers You Must Watch

Source: We Heart It
It's no secret that Korean skincare is taking the States by storm. From the 10 Step Korean Skincare Routine to the Sheet Mask craze, Korean beauty is everywhere. However, I think a lot of people still have a lot of questions regarding Korean beauty such as: What are the best brands to buy? Where can I buy products? What are the best products for me?
I had a lot of the same questions when I first discovered Korean skincare and I turned to the following YouTube beauty gurus for answers. Whether it be explaining the differences between Korean and American skincare to demos of popular Korean beauty products, these four ladies have got you covered:

1. Wengie
Wengie was one of the first beauty gurus I found who answered a lot of my questions about the 10-Step Korean Skincare routine and what separates Korean beauty from American beauty. Also, if you have mermaid/unicorn hair then she has a lot of great tips on caring for your colored locks!

2. From Head to Toe
Jen is one of my all time favorite YouTubers and she's my go to guru for Korean beauty inspired makeup tutorials. One of the main reasons I love Jen so much is that she has monolids like me! If you have monolids then you'll understand how hard it is to recreate a lot of double-eyelidded gurus' makeup looks.

3. The Beauty Breakdown
When it comes to learning about cult favorites and new products I turn to Morgan. I'm a huge fan of her haul and live demo/review videos. She gives great highlights on every product and gets right to the point.

4. Meejmuse
What better way to learn about new Korean products than to hear from a beauty guru based in Seoul! Jen is always the first to know what new products are trending before they even make their way over to the States.

Who are your favorite Korean Beauty YouTubers?


Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment