Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Beautycon 2015 Haul


The moment I found out Beautycon tickets were on sale I scooped one up along with my friend. She ended up being scheduled to work that day so she couldn't join me, but my wonderful boyfriend volunteered to go with me in her stead. So bubbykins, if you're reading this, thank you for spending hours in a warehouse packed full of screaming girls!

We walked in about an hour after the doors opened to the general admission ticket holders but by then the place was packed. We made a few rounds about the place but the only booth I found worth buying anything from was Beauteque. The others either had incredibly long lines or products I wasn't too interested in. I was hoping to buy a few products from the Glossier booth but they didn't bring any products with them besides their new brow gel to sell.


From the Beauteque booth I picked up a Mask Maven bag and a BB bag, both of which you can purchase through the Beauteque website as monthly subscription services. The Mask Maven bag came with 9 sheet masks for $15 and the BB bag came with 7 skincare & makeup products for $24. We were able to pick and choose our products to customize our own bags but their monthly subscription service works like any other where they choose for you.

In the Mask Maven bag I picked the following masks:
• Hanaka Royal Jelly Mask
• FaceQ It's Real Aloe Moisturizing & Soothing Mask
• My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yogurt Mask
• MediHeal Cacao Mask
• Esfolio Egg Essence Mask Sheet
• Leaders Pro Scaling Black Aqua Mask
• Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Kiwi Mask
• Holika Holika Abutin Pearl Intensive Brightening & Purifying Treatment
• Esfolio Gold Mask


In the BB bag I picked the following products:
• Aritaum Aloe Cleansing Water
• The Saem Mint Jungle Foot Cream
• Urban Doll Kiss Strawberry Face Mask
• The Yeon Live Pack & Pore Ghassoul Pack
• It's Skin Babyface Waterproof Eyeliner
• Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk in PK005
• Laneila Compact Puff


I think the Mask Maven bag was worth it but the BB bag could have been better. I think I'll try a 3-month subscription of the Mask Maven bag once I finish up these 9 masks that I bought at Beautycon but I'll pass on the BB bag for now. As for Beautycon as a whole, I'm not sure if I'd go back next year. There weren't as many cool vendors as I thought there would be and the event was more geared toward social media than beauty. But I'm sure if I changed my mind next year my boyfriend will probably be joining me again!

Do you want to go to Beautycon 2016?


Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment