Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Review: Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack


Korean skincare has been a hot topic as of late. From blogs to magazines, Korean skincare has been making an appearance everywhere. I've been a fan of Korean products since the advent of BB creams so I've tried my fair share. One of my favorite products I've tried lately is the Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack ($10.87)


In case you're not familiar with Korean products, a "sleeping pack" is a mask that you apply before bedtime and sleep in. It sinks into your skin quickly and works its magic overnight, so don't worry about making a mess. This particular sleeping pack is supposed to add tons of hydration to your skin.


As you can see from the photo above, after you apply the sleeping pack to your face, tiny water droplets start to form almost immediately. These water droplets absorb into your skin as you sleep and you wake up with plump and hydrated skin. I find this mask to be particularly geared toward drier skin types but I'm an oily skinned gal myself and love it. I like to use it whenever my skin is feeling dull or after a night of drinking so I can wake up to youthful glowing skin.

Have you tried a sleeping pack before?


Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment