Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Monday, September 7, 2015

Review: The Balm Nude'Tude Palette


The Nude'Tude Eyeshadow Palette by TheBalm ($31.99) has been a staple in my makeup collection for years. Many people consider it a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette ($54) but I'd have to disagree. While both contain natural shades, the colors in each are quite different. If you own the Urban Decay Naked then you'd know that the main colors within that palette are a range of browns, purples and grays. However, the Nude'Tude palette holds a range of pinks, browns and reddish browns.


The quality of the shadows are top notch, they're highly pigmented and last all day. A few of the shades are a bit dusty so be careful for fallout during application. I typically work on my eyes first, so I just wipe off any excess flakes with a cotton round soaked in micellar water before I start on the rest of my makeup.


Lately, I've been finding myself reaching for TheBalm Nude'Tude more often than my Urban Decay Naked palette. So while I wouldn't consider it a dupe, Nude'Tude is definitely a good alternative.

What do you think? Dupe or good alternative?


Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment