Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Friday, September 18, 2015

Hiking at Bear Mt. State Park

Outfit Details:
American Apparel TopAmerican Apparel ShortsNike Roshe Runs
A little over a month ago I went hiking with my high school friends at Bear Mountain State Park in upstate New York. I've never hiked before in my life so I was practically dead by the end of it.




We stopped off at the lake to relax and have lunch before we turned around and headed back to the parking lot. The view was absolutely breathtaking for a born and bred city girl like myself. Even though I was exhausted, sweat-covered and sore by the time we got back to the cars I think it was all worth it. However, I still think I've met my hiking quota for the year!

Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment