Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

winter's end


Winter's finally ending...I think?

It's been a hot minute since I last shared an #ootd post and that's because it's been too damn cold to be taking photos outside! I personally do not do well in weather lower than 50° so clearly I'm living on the wrong coast. LA ladies I'm looking at you.

Anyways, I've been rocking this Zara jacket for a while now and it's been a life saver during these frigid months. I also decided to dye my hair blonde out of sheer boredom and I think it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.

I'll be trying to post more fashion entries on my blog now, if that's cool with you.


Zara jacket / Target tee / American Eagle jeans / Topshop boots

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment