Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Morphe Brushes Haul


After watching Jaclyn Hill's Favorite Morphe Brushes video I knew I had to get my hands on some brushes from this cult favorite brand. I immediately placed an order for two brushes to replace my caked-up foundation brush and shedding contour brush. Obviously, I replaced them with two of Jaclyn's favorites:

MORPHE M439 DELUXE BUFFER ($27.99) - This synthetic buffing brush is Jaclyn Hill's favorite for applying foundation and I can see why. The bristles are incredibly soft and dense, allowing you to quickly and evenly apply foundation with no streaks. I'm pretty much obsessed with this brush and I think it'll be my HG foundation brush for a very long time.

MORPHE M523 TAPERED POWDER ($14.99) - This goat hair powder brush is Jaclyn Hill's favorite for contouring. The tapered end makes it easy for you to pop some bronzer into the hollows of your cheeks and around your hairline. Personally, I like to use the "flat" side for buffing the bronzer out afterwards to create a more natural contour.

Morphe has truly affordable prices and their brushes are of excellent quality judging by the two I recently purchased. If you're interested in buying don't forget to use Jaclyn Hill's discount code "JACATTACK" for 10% off your entire purchase!

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment