Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Review: Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum


If there is one thing that American and Korean beauty routines can agree on is the importance of serums. So whether your skincare routine consists of a handful of steps or ten, you can appreciate this highly effective Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Serum.

The Product
This Klairs serum's spotlight ingredient is Vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that is often used in skincare products for their anti-aging and brightening properties. The product claims to have the ability to fade brown spots while preventing new skin pigmentation from occurring. It also works to keep skin firm while reducing visible fine lines and evening out skin tone.

The Verdict
I bought this serum in the hopes that it could lighten some of my hyperpigmentation and acne scarring. I've been using it twice a week for about two months now and I've noticed slight improvement in both. I like to apply it using my fingers because it produces this wonderful warming sensation against my skin while I massage it in. It's a bit on the oily side during application but it sinks into the skin very quickly. I'm very pleased with the results I've seen thus far from using this Klairs serum and I think it's worth every penny.

TL;DR
• Fades brown spots ✓
• Prevents new skin pigmentation ✓
• Keeps skin firm ?
• Reduces visible fine lines ?
• Evens out skin tone ✓

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment