Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Review: Son & Park Beauty Water


Don't let the unassuming packaging of this award winning Son & Park Beauty Water ($30) fool you, this clear plastic bottle contains a multi-tasking miracle toner/cleansing water. I received this deluxe sized sample when I attended Charlotte Cho's The Little Book of Skin Care launch party. At first I didn't think much of it because it looks like packaged water to me, but after using it for almost a month I'm totally convinced of its magic.

The Product
This multi-tasking toner and cleansing water has won both the 2015 Soko Glam Beauty Award and People's Choice Award. Aside from cleansing the skin and prepping it for the next steps in your skincare and makeup routine, it also has exfoliating powers. Willow bark and papaya extract helps sweep away dead skin cells to reveal brighter skin tone and smoother texture. While lavender water, rose water and orange fruit extract hydrate and prep the skin.

The Results
I already admitted to being a huge fan of the Son & Park Beauty Water and I'll explain why. It has a gentle pH of 5, allowing it to cleanse, tone and hydrate the skin without any irritation. A little product goes a very long way and the beauty water feels amazing once patted and absorbed into the skin. The smell is faintly fruity and I actually enjoy the scent of the product. After using this beauty water for almost a month, I've noticed a significant improvement in the way my skin looks and feels. I've already placed an order on Soko Glam for a full sized version of the Son & Park Beauty Water.

Highlights
• Gently cleanses skin ✓
• Exfoliates to reveal brighter skin tone and smoother texture ✓
• Hydrates skin ✓
• Preps skin for next steps in routine ✓

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment