Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Thursday, February 18, 2016

How To Depot a Cardboard Palette


I've had this Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Palette for years and it's always taken up way too much space in my makeup collection. I'm not sure why it took me this long to finally decide to depot it into a Z Palette but I figured I'd do a quick walkthrough on how to do it. So here's what you'll need: a cardboard palette, a Z palette (or another empty magnetic palette) and a box cutter.



I started off by using the box cutter to slice around the sides of the box to make it easier for me to rip out the inside. It took a bit of wiggling but it came off pretty easily.


Then I ripped off the cardboard layers until it was just the eyeshadow pans and the one cardboard layer they're glued to. Once the pans are exposed enough you can easily twist them off and they'll pop right out. These Too Faced shadows happen to be in metal pans so I didn't need the magnetic strips included with the Z Palette.


And voila, you're done!

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment