Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Review: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


Who hasn't heard of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer? A cult favorite amongst UK beauty bloggers, this concealer is a an affordable high-street buy that works just as well, if not better, than many high-end concealers.

The Product
The Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer claims to conceal flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours. It's more long lasting than most drugstore concealers but I can't attest to it lasting longer than 6 hours at most. The concealer is water-resistant and transfer proof, which holds true as long as you set it with some powder.


The Results
I've been using the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer for a little over a month and it continues to be my favorite drugstore concealer. I use it to conceal my dark circles and the creamy consistency makes it easy to apply and blend. It also doesn't settle into fine lines and although it doesn't hold up for the entire 16 hours it claims to last, I only need to reapply some YSL Touche Éclat on top and my eyes are looking bright and awake again. I just wish that this concealer was readily available in the States because I've yet to find a place to order it from and I don't plan on making a trip back to London any time soon.

Highlights
• Conceals Flaws, Imperfections and Blemishes 
• Lasts 16 Hours 
• Water-Resistant and Transfer Proof (with powder on top)

What are your thoughts?

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment