Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Shout-Outs: Swimwear-Inspo, Hangover Cures & More!

(Source: Instagram)
It's been a while hasn't it? The last time I wrote a post it was Mother's Day, and now it's almost the end of May. It's been a pretty crazy month and I'm hoping things will start winding down soon. I'm trying to blog as frequently as I can but to be honest, I have a lot of real-life issues that need to be sorted out first. Nothing too serious, but definitely important so please bear with me! In the meantime, here's some fun reads for your weekend:
BEAUTY
Find out what type of facial is best for you - Byrdie
This is how you blend your eyeshadow - xoVain
FASHION
Follow these babes on Insta for major swimswear-inspo - Fashionista
Shop by body type at this new website - Racked
LIFESTYLE
Your social media could land you a job...or not - Fashionista
Eat your breakfast like a wellness blogger - Racked
Drink this when you have a hangover, not Pedialyte 'cause that's gross - SheFinds
An Emergen-C drink you can DIY - xoVain
xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment