Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Monday, April 11, 2016

Mask Day Monday: TonyMoly Broccoli Mask Sheet Vitality


Last week I started my Monthly Favorites series and this week I'd like to share with you another new series: Mask Day Mondays. Every Monday I plan on reviewing a new mask that I've tried and to kick it off I have the TonyMoly I'm Real Broccoli Mask Sheet Vitality.

Product
Nutrient rich with Vitamins A and C, the Broccoli extract in this sheet mask delivers good-for-you ingredients that enhance your skin's radiance.

The Results
The first thing I always notice about a sheet mask is how it fits on my face. The fitment of this one is decent, it covers my whole face but it's a bit on the larger side and doesn't stick to every inch of my skin. It's highly saturated and there was some leftover serum in the packaging that I swiped over my neck and décolletage. I left the mask on for the recommended 15 minutes and when I took it off I noticed my skin looked brighter and more hydrated.

Get 11 TonyMoly Sheet Masks for $11, this one included!

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment