Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Thursday, April 7, 2016

March Favorites: ColourPop, Glam Glow & More!


Can you believe it's April already?

I don't know why it took me this long to start this but I'm going to begin a monthly favorites series. I figured it's a good way of sharing the products I've been reaching for most in the prior month. So without further ado, let's get to the goods:

GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ HYDRATING TREATMENT ($69) - This wash-off mask has been my skin's savior during this bipolar Winter. It's intensely hydrating and I've noticed the dry patches around my temple and jawline are gone ever since I've started using it. It also leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and glowing.

FRESH SUGAR LIP POLISH ($24) - Although I am a die-hard fan of ColourPop, their Ultra Matte lippies do leave my lips rather dry after I take it off at the end of the day. To remedy this I've been reaching for this lip scrub by Fresh whenever I wear my ColourPop lippies. It takes off any dry skin and makes sure to get rid of any color that may be left in the lines of my lips.

SON & PARK BEAUTY WATER ($30) - Ever since I received a deluxe size sample of this Son & Park Beauty Water during the Little Book of Skin Care launch party I've been absolutely obsessed. Don't be fooled by the unassuming packaging because within this bottle is a miracle. It can do everything from take off any remaining makeup to toning the skin and prepping it for the next steps in your skin care routine.

MAC LIP PENCIL IN WHIRL ($16.50) - I've been on a Kylie Jenner lip shade kick lately and I read somewhere that this is one of the lip pencils she uses. Who knows if that's really true or not but regardless it's an incredibly flattering color. It's described as a dirty rose and I'd like to say it's one of the best "my lips but better" shades I've found. Thanks Kylie.

COLOURPOP ULTRA MATTE LIPS IN TULLE ($6) - It's no secret I'm obsessed with ColourPop and so is the rest of the beauty community. They're known for their long-lasting and highly pigmented ultra matte lips. This one in the shade Tulle has been my go-to for the past month and is my favorite out of the bunch that I purchased. You can see it on me here in one of my Instagram photos.

What are your favorite products for the month of March?

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment