Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Friday, August 28, 2015

Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit


My wonderful sister was able to get her hands on a few of these palettes and graciously gifted one to me. These Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kits ($40) have been in high demand since they came out a few months ago and they're definitely more than just hype. The contour kit has all the shades you would need to properly highlight and contour your features.

(From Left to Right: Top - Vanilla, Banana & Sand | Bottom - Java, Fawn & Havana)
Vanilla and Sand are the two highlight shades, the first is a matte light pink while the latter contains shimmer. In the middle of the two is Banana, which is a light yellow powder meant for setting your under eye concealer. In the middle of the bottom row is Fawn, which is the lightest of the contour shades. I like to use it for contouring my nose or as a transition shade for my eyeshadow. To the left of it is Java, a cooler dark brown contour and to the right is Havana with warmer undertones.


This contour kit definitely has you covered for all your highlighting and contouring needs. They also have a Medium to Tan palette for darker skin tones. I reach for this palette every morning when I'm getting ready to put on a full face of makeup and I don't think twice about using anything else in my collection.

What's your favorite contour kit?

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment