Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger and Freelance Model

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Colourpop Haul


If you haven't heard of ColourPop yet then let me be the first to tell you that they make the most amazing and affordable cosmetics. They're known for their Ultra Matte Lips and Super Shock Shadows but they've more recently introduced their Ultra Satin Lips, which have also become an internet sensation. Although I'm dying to try every single product they have, I decided to start out with  a few Ultra Matte Lips and Ultra Satin Lips. At just $6 a pop I took it upon myself to order six of them:

ULTRA MATTE LIP IN AVENUE ($6) - Described as a deep yellow red, I consider it to be the ultimate matte vampy red lip.

ULTRA MATTE LIP IN CREEPER ($6) - A classic blue red that is very Taylor Swift-esque!

ULTRA MATTE LIP IN TULLE ($6) - My absolute favorite of the bunch this shade is a dusty mauve burgundy that reminds me of something Kylie Jenner would wear

ULTRA MATTE LIP IN BUMBLE ($6) - Another shade I feel like Kylie Jenner would reach for is this dusty warm terracotta.

ULTRA SATIN LIP IN LYIN' KING ($6) - I had to buy this shade because it shares a name with one of my favorite Jhené Aiko songs and it's a beautiful raspberry that's perfect for Spring!

ULTRA SATIN LIP IN LOST ($6) - A warm-toned brown shade that I think would look great come Fall

Are you a ColourPop addict yet?

xoxo, Elle
Follow
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment